Summer 2006

Friday, July 07, 2006

Scrapbooking Day

Angie, Cindy, Julie and I went to Scrapbook Warehouse today to work together. Sharon as well as the girls, Angel, Ashley and Lauren joined us for a day of fun and photos. We worked from around 10:00 until about 4:30. We had fun sharing photos, stickers, papers and stories. Julie and Angie grabbed us a great lunch at a place I'd never been, they have some tasty dipping sauce. Then I dropped Angie off and grabbed my baseball bag to head down to Coppell. This is the second to last field I have to visit to have seen all 9 in the league. Traffic is horrible coming home but fortunately not bad headed down to the Coppell field. I beat Cindy and the girls and Candiss to the field and I watch a little bp before the game. This team is our biggest challenge with the best record in the league. We struggled to score runners, even after Aljay and Matt get on base in the top of the first. Matt goes 2 for 5 and Aljay hits a homerun but we are unable to pull it out and take a 5 to 2 loss. The game is fast and since I'm taking Angel home, I offer a ride to Matt and Jose, who accept and we stop at Sonic for some "real" food, not the pizza they got on the bus. It's early so Matt, Jose and Kelly are going out and I'm going to wrap up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home