Summer 2006

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Rain Out

The Bandas left this morning so it's back to "normal" for about a week. Time today to clean, run errands, relax and start getting ready for scrapbooking tomorrow. I uploaded a few more pictures and then went and ran to get them and pick up a few necessities. Then after getting All-Star game tickets ordered, having a chat with Dan, who got in from China last night, and visiting my nephew, I get ready to head to the away game in McKinney. Unfortunately, due to rain, Angie, Angel and I are only a few minutes away from their house when Matt calls to tell us that the game has been cancelled. For two days we've had off and on storms and this one gives us a day off from games, allowing me to listen to Josh's game up in Idaho. He hits his second professional homerun, go Josh!!! I'm going to bed early now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home