Summer 2006

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Got ya!

There's a nice hill with steps of sorts out behind our field. You can climb the hill and go for a little hike through the bushes and often the children run around up and down the hill. Today, we arrive early and I guess I just needed a little exercise since I've been out of boot camp for about 4 weeks now so I go for a run up the hill. It's reminiscent of my childhood field behind the house and I'm having a great time. I realize that you can really see the field well from here and the guys are warming up so I stop to take a picture. Right at that moment, Matt turns around and sees me standing in the bushes. He does this little startled jump and then goes back to throwing the ball. I laughed so hard! I took a few pictures, got scratched up by some little pokey plants and headed back down to the seats. I'll go back up the hill again but next time in pants or at least watching where I'm walking...I did find a few balls hidden under trees while I was wandering. It's worth another visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home