Summer 2006

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Drafted!!!


What a day! Starting at the beginning, I went to the scrapbook convention today to work on some baby books for little Luke. I got a late start but once there, mom, Sharon and her mom, Terri, Cheryl and I all get settled in and work a few hours before THE call. Josh has gotten drafted by the Colorado Rockies! It's such incredible news, we're thrilled for him but that means he's leaving us to go play minor league ball. He has to fly out first thing tomorrow morning so I pack up and head home so I can get to his last Outlaws game. We're playing in Plano tonight so I get home in time to grab the baseball bag and head to the game. Josh does well again as usual, going 2 for 5 with another RBI. He gets a nice double off of a bunt, yes, off of a bunt, I have video...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home